Free Case Evaluation

Chicago Immigration Law Blog

Do You Need An Immigration Lawyer?

Published on February 27th, 2017

 As immigration becomes a hotbed for discussion it’s important to understand the role that an immigration lawyer Chicago can play in your case. Immigration law is extremely complex and subject to change, which is why it is very important to have the legal counsel of an experienced immigration attorney so they can help you present […]

Read More »

What Is The Green Card Lottery?

Published on January 30th, 2017

If you are at all familiar with immigration you have probably heard of a green card. A green card, or green card holder, is just another name for someone who has obtained permanent residency in the United States. It is someone who has been given permission to live and/or work in the U.S. on a […]

Read More »

United States Asylum

Published on December 22nd, 2016

Asylum is a protection granted by a nation to someone who has fled his or her home country as a political refugee. Said person usually leaves their home country to flee persecution, violence, war, or natural disaster. Asylum is granted under the premise that if someone were forced to stay or return to their home […]

Read More »

Immigration Attorneys Chicago

Published on November 22nd, 2016

Immigration law in the United States is complicated and hard to navigate. The word “immigration” is a broad term for an area of law that has many layers and potential issues. There are also many reasons why one might need immigration attorneys Chicago to represent their case. Din Law understands the essential need for professional […]

Read More »

Citizenship Through Naturalization

Published on October 31st, 2016

Becoming a United States citizen is no easy feat. It is a costly and time-consuming process that offers no guarantees, but for many it is well worth it. If an individual is not a U.S. citizen by birth or descent then they must obtain citizenship through a process known as naturalization. Naturalization is made up […]

Read More »